Pocket Bluetooth 56k Modem Specifications
A lot of companies are replacing paper with rugged or conventional handhelds. One of the main applications is field data collection where the data is collected and stored in the handheld device. In most cases the data needs to be transmitted back to the main office for processing. The Pocket BT modem makes the data transfer possible from homes hotels or any job site with an analog phone line. Currently this modem is being used for Medical, job clocks,retail sales orders and educational applications.
- 3 LED status indicators for Power/Battery, Bluetooth and Off-Hook.
- Accepts 4 AAA batteries for up to 6 hours of use depending on the batteries.
- Compact and lightweight
- Compatible with Pocket PC, Palm, Windows, Mac, Linux and any other device that supports Bluetooth Dial up Networking (DUN) client.
- Bluetooth 2.0 technology based on CSR's Bluecore 4.
- Class 1 range up to 100 meters.
- Internal antenna.
- DUN (Dial up Networking) profile
- ITU-T V.90 Modem
- Hayes AT command set
- EIA Class 1 Fax Command set
- Tone and Pulse dialing
Modem Data Layers:
- ITU-T V.90
- ITU-T V.34
- ITU-T V.32 bis/V.32
- ITU-T V.21
- ITU-T V.23
- Bell 212A
- Bell 103
Modem Fax Layers:
- ITU-T V.17
- ITU-T V.29
- ITU-T V.27 ter
- ITU-T V.21 channel 2
Error control and data compression:
- ITU-T V.42 LAPM and MNP 2-4 error correction
- FCC Part 15 and 68
- Power adapter
- RJ-11 cable
Copyright ©2007-2010 ENR Technologies, All Rights Reserved.